Friday, July 16, 2010

Well Hello Chicago!


Today has been a long time coming. I can not tell you how excited I was to board the plane with my family for Chicago to represent the Golden State of California and all of the shelter and foster children across the country as I compete in the Miss Teen International Pageant. This is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am so happy that my family and friends will be there to share it with me. Upon arriving at the hotel I was ecstatic to see my amazing director, Eddie Peterson in the lobby. I also ran into the Dothan Alabama crew...Teri, Joey, and Clay who were so gracious and hospitable when I traveled to Alabama last January for photos and wardrobe for this pageant. My papa even took a picture with all of us in the lobby! Such incredible people and such an amazing day. I am excited to see what the rest of the week has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment