Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 3 - Free Day for sightseeing


Today was a free day and I took full advantage of it. My family loaded up in two cars and headed to South Barrington, Illinois. Words can not describe how beautiful the drive was. Everything was so green and lush. Brick homes lined the streets with rows and rows of beautiful trees. South Barrington is about a 20 minute drive, but well worth it. Whenever we saw something interesting we stopped and took pictures. I really enjoy the day with my family and I am so glad we got the opportunity to make this trip together and create memories that will last a lifetime.

In my brief time coming and going from the hotel I happened to run into a few ladies who are affiliated with the pageant in one way or another. One of which was Susanne, who is a member of the International Pageant System staff. I really enjoyed our conversation and appreciate her taking time out to pose in a picture with me even though she was really busy. I also ran into the beautiful Miss Teen Minnesota International, Jenna O'Rourke. She is so sweet and was wearing the cutest shirt that had her home state of Minnesota bedazzled on it. Finally rounding up the night I had the honor of posing with Teri from the "Dothan Alabama Crew" (as I like to call them). Terri is always fashioning the most stylish clothes. Last but certainly not least is Lincoln. She is just the cutest little darling in this hotel.

Good night all.....lets see what tomorrow brings

No comments:

Post a Comment