Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 7......Judges Rehearsal & Prelims!!!


Yesterday was a very exciting day. I started early with a visit to Tammy's room to get my hair done. We had such a fun time laughing and learning all about the neat things in Alabama. Thank you "Mama" (Tiffany) for making my hair look amazing. Then it was off to judges rehearsal, where we perfected our opening number and had time to practice with our sister miss contestants. After rehearsal we were excused to get ready for the evening preliminaries. The venue looked great and everyone was so excited you could see the anticipation in their eyes. There were so many incredible dresses and we all had such a great time backstage. Congratulations Miss Teen North Carolina Intl., Megan Willey for winning the congeniality award. Megan is such a sweetheart and the award is well deserved. Also congratulations to Miss Teen Arkansas Intl., Mollie Parker for winning the photogenic award she defiantly wins it hands down...a true beauty! I want to thank my family and friends for supporting me I love you all with all my heart! You all mean the world to me and I appreciate all that you do. And Happy 50th Birthday Uncle Steve, thanks for celebrating your 50th at my pageant...it really means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment