Wednesday, July 14, 2010

100.7 KHAY Country & 1450 The Boomer Radio Interviews


Today I had the opportunity to visit with radio personalities from the Cumulus Broadcasting studios in Ventura California. My first interview was with Scott Alexander from 100.7 KHAY Early Morning Country Club. It was nice having the opportunity to share my story with him and the KHAY listeners. We talked about my reign thus far as Miss Teen California International 2010, the organization I founded in 2008 "Luggage of Love", and my upcoming trip to Chicago to compete for the coveted Miss Teen International title in a couple of days. The neatest part of my interview was when I was autographing a picture of myself for their wall and Scott asked me to sign their door where all of the celebrity guest speakers had signed! What a true honor to be group with such amazing stars. One of which was a new upcoming country artist who was not well known at the time of her visit....Taylor Swift!!! Thanks Scott for this opportunity it was a true pleasure. I can't wait to return after Nationals to visit with you and Charlye.



Next I took a trip down the hall to 1450 AM The Boomer True Oldies station to visit with Jay Perez. What a super nice gentleman. Jay had lots of kind things to say to me and even picked particular songs to play prior to my interview and after that he thought were fitting. I can not tell you how much I really love oldies genre. My grandpa is such a classy gentleman and ever since I was adopted he has danced with me to songs of his era. I really liked the pictures of Elvis on the wall, and the whole ambiance of the studio. I want to thank Jay for taking the time to interview me and allowing me to share my story with The Boomer listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment