Friday, June 4, 2010

Santa Paula Cruise Night


I was back at it tonight. I know what many of you are thinking, another car show!!! Is that all this girl does? Well as a matter of fact...YES!!! This beautiful Friday evening was spent in the city of Santa Paula. I hit the crowd early with my Aunt Danielle and started passing out flyers for my car show. I spent the majority of my time talking with the car owners and explaining how 100% of the proceeds from my event on June 12th will go directly to the purchasing and shipping of luggage all over the state of California. Along the way I came across the cutest little boy in his cool ride. He even offered me his shoe as a token of his love. What a cutie pie! I met a lot of adults who had similar stories as mine. You think this would come as a surprise to me by now but it is becoming a continuous thing...sad enough to say. Below is an email I received after the show that touched my heart and I wanted to share with all of you.I want to thank the author for giving me permission to share his letter with the world. He has truly touched my life and I am glad to have met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment