Sunday, June 6, 2010

17th Annual Casa Pacifica Angels Wine & Food Festival


This past Sunday June 6th was the 17th Annual Casa Pacifica Angels Wine & Food Festival at California State University Channel Islands. I was so excited to attend this event being that it benefits the shelter that I use to live at. My boyfriend, Andy, and I worked the VIP entry section in the beginning of the day. Then we were able to venture out into the venue to taste all the yummy food. We were so impressed with the booths, and the way all the food was presented. There were silent auctions under 4 tents, 2 live band areas, a main DJ stage, a VIP lounge and my favorite....DESSERTS!!!! I was so excited to see so many familiar faces, and to meet new people who share in the importance of the shelter that gave me a second chance at life. I am so fortunate to now have so many amazing opportunities and it warms my heart seeing all of these incredible people opening their hearts to help children in such difficult situations.Thank you to my family who always supports me in everything I do. I love you with all my heart. And I am glad that you are a part of my life each and every day. A HUGE thank you to Vicki & Carrie for always including me in the shelters events. You two ladies are a true blessing to Casa Pacifica and the children who find their way to you in hopes to have a brighter future. A special thank you to the Dean family for always lending a hand and bringing awareness to children such as myself who just need to find their way on a path that has always been rocky and unstable. I can not express how happy I am that your family is a part of my life. And last but certainly not least... to Andy for embracing where I came from and understanding my past and more importantly believing in my future. I am honored to have you not only as my boyfriend but as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment