Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jalopy Joes 4th Annual Pin-Up Car Show

This was the last car and motorcycle show I will attend before my own car show this coming Saturday. I had so much fun because this particular show had a theme behind it. Everyone dressed the part and the turn out was amazing. I handed out about 230 flyers and was able to share my story with quite a few people. Mostly I enjoyed my conversation with a homeless gentleman in a wheel chair who shared his own personal story with me. I feel very fortunate to have spoke with him and feel as though he has touched my life. I understand his misfortunes and love his positive outlook on everything. I wish him well in all his journeys yet to come.

Click to play this Smilebox collage:
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free photo collage

No comments:

Post a Comment