Saturday, June 12, 2010

1st Annual Custom Car & Motorcycle Show to benefit Luggage of Love raised $5,165.00 !!

I am glad this day has finally come. I need to thank so many people for all their hard work and devotion. As all of you know this event could not have been what it was without each and every one of you. From all the volunteers to the vendors, and the attendees I owe you all a huge THANK YOU!!! I am so grateful to have an amazing following and for people to embrace Luggage of Love with open arms.

Today was an early one....6am to be exact. I am so amazed that we all made it on time because I graduated yesterday and my parents had a graduation party for me last night that went until midnight. For my first car show the attendance was good. We had amazing raffle prizes from NASCAR tickets donated by Leon's Transmission to a flat screen TV...and some very impressive vehicles. The Lions Club was on hand cooking their delicious hamburgers, Leon's Transmission & The Murphy Auto Museum had bikes that all the children could ride, and Girl Scout Troop #60711 provided games, tattoos, and face painting, MB2 Indoor Go-Cart Racing brought a go-cart out for the event as well. I want to thank all the other vendors who participated....Native American Warrior Clothing, Bones Fab, JB Custom Interiors, California Custom Paint, Playtime RV, DJ Chancla, The American Veterans, Brutal Beauty Industries, and Hello Gorgeous Couture. Thank you to The Palms for allowing me to have this event at your location and Cafe Amri for giving us the idea to have it there.

The total money raised for Luggage of Love on this event was $5,165.00 !!! WOW !!! I am so happy. Because of the support of people like you children all over California will not have to carry their personal belongings in trash bags any longer. Thank you so much for understanding how important this is and how simple this is to change. It just takes a dream to become reality by setting a plan in motion. Next...providing luggage to each and every foster and shelter youth in the entire United States. Please join me on this adventure it will be well worth it, I PROMISE!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment