Sunday, August 22, 2010

Interview for Brooks Institute


Today I met with two fanominal young ladies, Karly & Suzanne, who are doing a piece on children who do not have a voice. We met at the shelter, Casa Pacifica, where I spent some of my time before being adopted into my forever family. They chose to interview both my mom and I so that they could see each of our prospectives on my life since coming into the system. As I continue to do more types of these interviews I find myself growing and learning about my background and how it has affected my daily life. Not only do others get to learn from my story but I too grow and heal by talking about it. Thank you so much ladies for including me in your piece and allowing me into your lives as well. You have truly touched me and I hope that both of you go on to help others in your own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment