Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Days and 30 Ways to end Hunger in America...What are you going to do?

Below is the link to my pledge on the National website for Feeding America. This was one of the segments I filmed while in Chicago last month. It is a part of the 30 days and 30 ways I could help end hunger in America. I know first hand what it is like to be hungry. When I was younger I use to go for days without food. I would rummage through garbage cans and eat small yellow grass like flowers. You would be surprised how many children and adults go to bed without food nightly. Please help stop this cycle by contributing in some way to your local Food Bank or online at www.FeedingAmerica.org it only takes a moment and you will really be making a difference in the lives of people in your own communities.

Click on the link below...
Look Who's Helping - Hunger Action Month – Feeding America#other

No comments:

Post a Comment