Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disneyland with Jr. Miss California Intl. 2010 !!!


After the 2011 California International Pageant Orientation was over in Downey this weekend, my sister titleholder, Claire Wright, and I headed to the most magical place on earth...Disneyland! We had so much fun, and even got VIP seats for the new water & light show at California Adventure called World of Color. It was breathtaking and beyond words. I was so glad to have spent the day with Claire and have a special memory such as this before we crown the next queens in less than a month. I only hope that the new titleholders develop a bond like those that I have with my sister titleholders because it is something that is indescribable, and each one of them hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment