Sunday, August 8, 2010

2011 California International Pageant Orientation


This weekend was bitter sweet to say the least. I spent the better part of it mingling with the incoming contestants as well as my sister titleholders, the Peterson Production Crew (Dennis, Heather, and Craig) and of course the best director ever....Eddie Peterson! There were nearly 100 young women from ages 11 to 56 excited with the opportunity of representing the sunshine state as one of the next California International titleholders. During the orientation Ashley, Gretheel, Claire and I got the opportunity to speak about our experiences this year, our platforms, and show off our National wardrobe. We had so much fun and felt like the center of attention.....without all the pressure of competing!!! I know I say this often but it has truly been an honor this past year to represent such an amazing organization. The California International Pageant System and Peterson Productions has given me so much that I am filled with gratitude beyond words. I look forward to crowning the next Miss Teen California International this coming September.

No comments:

Post a Comment