Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cruizin with Johnny Rockets Camarillo





Today I attended an event put on by West Coast GearHeads at Johnny Rocket in the Camarillo Premium Outlets. While passing out flyers for my upcoming Custom Car and Motorcycle Show to benefit Luggage of Love, I saw many gorgeous cars and met lots of great people with hearts of gold. They all gave me the opportunity to share my story and talk about my organization and why I am so passionate about what I do. Of course I had to stop in at Johnny Rockets and get chocolate malt...Yum, I was in hog heaven! I want to give a BIG thank you to Glenn & Julie Eldridge of West Coast GearHeads for asking me to attend their event and for bring awareness to what I do, it is individuals such as yourself who help my organization grow.

Please visit West Coast GearHeads website for upcoming events. And please join me this Sunday June 6th from 7am to 10am for the race car and truck at Jonny Rockets in Camarillo.

West Coast GearHeads.com - Online Forum & Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment