Tuesday, May 25, 2010

VC Nonprofit Council Meeting


Today I attended the Ventura Nonprofit Leadership Council meeting at the Ventura County Community Foundation. The speaker for the day was Lawrence Greenspun Global Network Program Manager from the Drucker Institute. The Drucker Institute betters society by stimulating effective management, responsible and ethical leadership within their communities. This was a wonderful opportunity to learn more about how to be a good leader when running Luggage of Love, or in any position of power I am may be in in the future. I was able to network with other nonprofit organizations and I offered to lend a hand in anything that they might need help with. All in all I left there feeling much more knowledgeable and confident in my abilities to be a productive leader in society.

The Drucker Institute - Claremont Graduate University

No comments:

Post a Comment