Monday, May 24, 2010

California Car & Cycle Show




This past weekend I was able to attend the California Car & Cycle Show in Ventura with my best friend Natallie. This event raised money to benefit EL CONCILIO del Condado de Ventura. This orgainization provides Direct Services and Programs in Family Education & Literacy, Youth Leadership & Development, Citizenship & Immigration to the Latino Community. We spent the day admiring all the different cars and motorcycles and of course enjoying in the days festivities. There was a lot of food booths, clothes vendors, rides for the children, and live entertainment.

The turnout for this event was HUGE. I would have to say there was well over 1000 vehicles. I was able to promote my car show that will be held in June. Together Natallie and I handed out over 400 flyers which is not too bad for a days work!

It is truly amazing what all of these car & motorcycle owners have done to their vehicles. I have a deep appreciation for the craftsmanship and dedication to making each and everyone stand out. It was nice to see the comradery of all the clubs who traveled great lengths to attend this show. It is nice to know that they like to attend these events to support different causes.

I want to thank Natallie for spending the day with me at this event. I know this past year I have been very busy and I am glad that we got to spend this time together. I am very happy and honored to have you as a best friend.








No comments:

Post a Comment