Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pictures Pictures, and more Pictures


Well I must say that I love taking pictures. These particular ones were taken by Monica Teurlings as my senior portraits but with a spin. I wanted to do something different than your traditional pictures so I chose to incorporate my favorite things. My friendship with my best friend and my love for the International Pageant System who gave me a voice and an avenue to pursue my dreams of making a difference. My title as Miss Teen California International 2010 has given me so much and for that I am grateful each and every day. I have grown tremendously since my crowning and I feel that I could take on the world now. I am inspired each day to do great things and be a good person. I love that people are starting to embrace that there are so many youth in foster and shelter homes that need loving families...people to just give them a chance at life. I am blessed to be so fortunate to have this title and share my story with the world. Thank you to everyone who I have met along this journey as you all will forever remain a part of my life. And thank you Monica for creating memories in these pictures that will last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment