Sunday, October 25, 2009

Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk for a Cure Paramount Ranch Agoura Hills CA

Today I had the opportunity to support my friend Alexa Koff, Miss Thousand Oaks Intl, with her cause. She is passionate about Juvenile Diabetes Research because her and her family have been personally affected by this disease. You see Alexa's niece, Brayden, was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes at the age of 2, and for the last 5 years Alexa has been walking and raising money in support of Brayden. I was able to meet so many nice people as well as many young children that are affected by something so tragic yet persevere through the rough times. I was very touched by all those who came out in support of this cause, and I am inspired by Alexa and her efforts in finding a cure. Thanks Alexa for allowing me to be apart of this important event...I am blessed to know you!


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: JDRF Walk for a Cure
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments:

Post a Comment