Monday, October 12, 2009

Tony Hawks Stand Up for Skateparks Fundraiser

This past weekend my sister titleholder 2010 Junior Miss California, Claire Wright, and her family invited me to attend the Tony Hawk Stand Up for Skateparks fundraiser event in Beverly Hills. We attended as guests of ex DRINKS, which are all natural alternatives to energy drinks. (And might I add they are really tasty too!) Thank you so much Deborah and Otto for letting me share my story and for being so gracious enough to share yours with me. I am truly blessed to have met you both!

This event was so much fun and I got to meet so many nice people. Claire and I even got to walk the red carpet, have our pictures taken, and were interviewed by FUEL TV. We really felt like stars. I got to talk about my platform and the international pageant system which is always a plus at any event. But more importantly I learned about the Tony Hawk Foundation that raises money to build quality public skate parks in low-income communities across the U.S. It was a pleasure to be a part of this amazing event that helps out the youth of today!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment