Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Journey of one set of luggage...

It is not very often that I get to show the journey of the luggage I collect. Confidentiality is a HUGE part of the systems in which I deal with. This rare opportunity gives you a look into why I do what I do. It is truly amazing how a little piece of luggage can really make a difference in a persons life. This is why my organization is so important to me and why I know you will follow me on this journey of a lifetime. I vow to one day give every child in similar situations as mine a brand new piece of luggage to put their belongings in. Please join me as we make a difference in a life of a child...


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ist set of luggage sent
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment