Sunday, November 8, 2009

2010 Bakersfield Pageant

Wow! What an honor it was to be invited to the 2010 Bakersfield Pageant this past weekend. Not only did I get to spend time with my Director, Eddie Peterson, but I also got to spend time with my sister titleholder, Ashley Pavletich, Mrs. California International. My evening started with a hosted dinner with all of the judges, current titleholders, and the Director of the Bakersfield Pageant, Gayle Tape. Dinner was delicious and I enjoyed my time talking with the current Mrs. Bakersfield... Rhenana Grimes, Miss Bakersfield...Angelica August, and last but not least Miss Teen Bakersfield and a member of my court at state....Erica George. These ladies are so inspiring and all around classy individuals. It is so amazing what the International Pageant System gives all of us and how it has affected each one of our lives for the better.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment