Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blackjack Winter Cup - Las Vegas Nevada



My younger brother Hunter is a Level 6 competitive gymnasts for Victory Gymnastics Academy. Our travels found us in Vegas, Nevada this past weekend for the Blackjack Winter Cup. At the same time the Olympic qualifications were happening and my family and myself made sure to place ourselves in front of the Horizontal Bar; my brother's favorite apparatus. While at the event, I made sure to snag a picture with Jonathon Horton. Jonathon Horton is the 2008 Olympic silver medalist on high bar, 2010 Worlds all-around bronze medalist, a three-time American Cup all-around champion, and the 2010 World all-around bronze medalist. The following day my brother competed and rocked on the pommel. At the awards ceremony he took first on pommel and 6th all around. Way to go Hunter, I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment