Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thousand Oaks Youth Leadership Summit


It is always so inspiring to me when the youth of our community feel empowered to go above and beyond and make a difference in the world. It was an honor to be the keynote speaker at the Thousand Oaks Youth Leadership Summit today. I spoke about my life experiences, how those experiences shaped me into the person I am today, and why I choose to make a difference and lead a life dedicated to philanthropy. This group of youth all have an intense interest in leading their peers to success and I was impressed to find that many of them have founded organizations of their own. Choosing to make a difference is not always easy but well worth your time and effort in the end. Continue to strive to for success and keep up the great work.

You are all truly inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment