Saturday, February 18, 2012

Royal Image Boutique



Raeanne Duca, the owner of Royal Image Boutique, was one of the esteemed judges when I was blessed with the title of Miss California International 2012. As a part of my prize package, Raeanne flew me to Colorado to shop at her gorgeous dress store. She graciously housed me in her lovely home and I had the privilege of spending time with her and her son Jona. I had such a great time getting to know Raeanne, she is beautiful from the inside out. Her heart is one of gold and she truly loves making every girl find the dress of her dreams. On Saturday, my beautiful sister titleholder Mrs. California International, Jessica, joined us along with our amazing director Eddie Peterson. We spent the day shopping and the evening bonding while watching pageant videos at Raeanne's house. The memories that I have from this trip I will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Raeanne for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment