Friday, November 18, 2011

Bakersfield Pageant


This past Friday night I was honored to attended the Bakersfield Pageant. Thank you GT Productions for hosting and giving me the opportunity to talk on stage about what my year as Miss California International 2012 and what pageants as a whole have done for me thus far. It was so nice to see so many familiar faces especially one of my sister queens Mrs California International 2010, Ashley Pavletich. Over 650 people attended the event with over 40 contestants biding for the titles of Mrs., Miss, and Teen Bakersfield. At the end of the night 3 ladies were crowned. Congratulations to Madison Swaim, Miss Teen Bakersfield; Nashay Mathews, Miss Bakersfield; and Joslynn Jarrett Skelton, Mrs. Bakersfield. I wish all three of you ladies the best during your reign. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment