Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Fest & Fallin' for the Classics Car Show



What a beautiful day for a community event. The Ventura County Fall Fest held in Newbury Park was attended by more than 5,000 people. There was so much to do, from Kids’ Carnival Games, to Extreme Games, a Car Show, Street Fair & Exhibitions, Food Court, Live Music and Activities for Special Needs Children. Best of all it was FREE. As a special guess attendee I signed autographs and took pictures. I also helped out with the Fallin' for the Classics Charity Car Show. I helped present the awards and was giving a little time to speak about who I was and what Luggage of Love does within our community. It seems like every event I attend I meet so many great people. I listen to them share their stories of making a difference and it touches my heard to see so many individuals with hearts of gold. Thank you everyone for being so kind and more importantly coming together as a community to have fun. I was honored to be a part of this event and meet so many new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment