Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ventura County Ballet Company performance of The Nutcracker


The Ventura County Ballet Company is a non-profit organization bringing world class, professional dance performances to our community. It was a privilege to be one of the celebrity guest in their November performance of The Nutcracker. Bo from B95.1 was my dancing partner, and boy did we try to light up the stage with our moves. The venue was packed each night, and the performances were spectacular. I always have a blast with the performers and this year proved to be no exception. Thank you Eileen, Kathleen, Colleen, Marina, and all of Ventura Ballet Company for having me to be a part of your production this year. You are all so near and dear to my heart and as always I am extremely impressed and in awe with all of the talent your dancers have. Brovo!

No comments:

Post a Comment