Sunday, November 20, 2011

Miss & Teen Los Angeles County Pageant


Congratulations to my friend Colleen "CoCo" Hunter for winning Miss Los Angeles County 2012, and Rachael Maurer for winning Miss Teen Los Angeles County 2012!! It was so much fun watching all of the beautiful contestants compete. As well as watch another dear friend, Monique Daggett, take her final walk as Miss Teen Los Angeles County 2011. Once again, a lovely production from Toay Productions. The choreography of the opening number was amazing. Runway Icon was on site to handle all the photography including the red carpet. A huge thank you to them for getting my mom in a picture with me, as she tends to be the one always taking the pictures. A BIG thank you to my wonderful, perfect, gorgeous, fantastic mom for spending the evening with me. We always love watching the pageants together. Thanks Toay for inviting my mom and I, we really enjoyed the pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment