Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My meeting with Senator Tony Strickland

After my segment on B95.1 I was off to Senator Tony Strickland's office to meet with him. The meeting went very well. I thanked him for my certificate that I received from him for being the 2009 Youth of the Year for the City of Camarillo. I also brought him up to date with my efforts with Luggage of Love. He and his staff were very supportive and offered to attend any of my events in the future. He also gave me great advice on how to fundraise. Senator Strickland was very down to earth and I enjoyed our meeting. He is a family man and talked a lot about their travels due to his job. I look forward to him attending some of my events as well as his family. Thanks Senator for your time and your advice, I really appreciate it!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



No comments:

Post a Comment