Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweet Home Alabama


The moment I won the coveted title of Miss California International 2012, I knew right away that I would be flying to Alabama to visit some of my favorite people- Joey Retherford of Competitive Image and Clay Spann of Clay Spann Photography. It was a real treat to be back in the studio with Clay. His make-up and hair skills were flawless and, as expected, the pictures are to die for. It was no surprise that Joey had a collection of dresses that absolutely took my breath away. These two men are miracle workers who I highly recommend to any girl who is looking to excel in the pageant world and have a great time while doing it. Clay, Joey, and Terri hold a very special place in my heart... no matter what the outcome is for any competition, I will always cherish the memories I made with you 3 in the friendliest place in the world: Dothan, Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment