Monday, January 23, 2012

$1,000 donation from Esquire Property Management


Thank you Gregory and Tracy Lu Guillen and the rest of Esquire Property Management for donating $1,000 to Luggage of Love.
Your desire to help within the community warms my heart. It is business such as yours who allows my organization to thrive and make a difference in the lives of children who are less fortunate. I had such a great time meeting you all and learning about your business. I look forward to working with all of you in the future and I wish you continuous success! Thank you again for your donation it is greatly appreciated.

Esquire services: Camarillo, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Oxnard, Somis, Thousand Oaks, and Ventura CA
Esquire Property Management
484 Mobil Ave. Suite #20 | Camarillo, CA 93010
Tracy Lu Guillen, Esq.
Broker/Owner

Esquire Property Management


1 comment:

  1. Keep up the hard work. We are happy to sponsor such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete