Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lunch with Jerry and Loretta Scott



This afternoon I met with Jerry and Loretta Scott at the Las Posas Country Club. We spent time talking about Jerry's company, Canteen Vending, and the opportunity of teaming up with Luggage of Love on a National level. Canteen is the world’s largest vending company serving over five million customers every day through 18,500 client sites. We discussed ways that each state could contribute and keep the funds they raised for Luggage of Love within that state. I am very excited of what the future holds for this relationship, Jerry and Loretta are two extraordinary people and it truly warms my heart that they were so interested in my organization. Thank you both for taking the time to spend an afternoon with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment