Saturday, May 21, 2011

California International Pageant Workshop


I was so excited to stop by one of the California International Pageant Workshop that was being held in Temecula with past weekend and speak to the attendees about my experience of being Miss Teen California International 2010. I also shared with them a little bit about my story of being a former foster youth and how I founded Luggage of Love based on my personal life experiences. It was so nice to see, Britney Wagner, Miss California International 2011 and hear her experience so far and the opportunities she has been blessed with since being crowned. Eddie Peterson, the pageant's executive director, along with Dennis Cook, the pageant's executive producer, gave incite and valuable information on the do's and don'ts of being a contestant as well as what to expect the weekend of the pageant. The workshop was an overall success and I am happy to have been a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment