Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Speaker at the Oak View Women's Club


What a fun and generous group of women! These ladies have opened their hearts to Luggage of Love by donating luggage and cash this year. I was fortunate enough to be asked about to be the speaker for their March 16th meeting. I had the pleasure of the accompaniment to this speaking event by of one of my board members, Judy Farrar. I shared my story and Luggage of Love's story with the ladies of the club. It was an Irish themed meeting with yummy treats, Irish songs, and lots of ladies in green! I was touched by the stories I heard and the kind words told to me about my cause. I was very impressed with all the efforts of the Oak View Women's Club and there help with local charitable organizations. A special thank you to Cathi Nye, for opening up your heart and home to foster children, Judy Eldeb, for your kind words and for your $100 donation to Luggage of Love, and Willie Smith, for thinking my charity worthy enough to share with your amazing club. Thank you for all that you ladies do it is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment