Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Luggage Donation to Casa Pacifica!!!


It is always bitter sweet going back to Casa Pacifica. On one hand it is so nice to see all of the amazing staff members who work there. On the other it is a constant reminder of the many children who are in transition or without parents to love and care for them. It always seems that while I am out at Casa Pacifica I meet someone new. This time it was a nice gentleman named Wes. Special thanks to my best friend, Meghan, for helping with this delivery today. On this particular visit Luggage of Love gave Casa Pacifica 12 pieces of luggage and a box of clothes donated by Emily Krakower for their foster youth. Thank you Emily for having such a big heart and taking an interest in this special shelter! Also thank you to Michelle and Carrie for allowing me the opportunity to give back to a place that is dear to my heart and started me on a great path.

No comments:

Post a Comment