Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kiwins Fall Rallly


I was honored this weekend to attend the Kiwins Knott's Fall Rally as the guest speaker. I was invited by Bernadat Lim and the current Kiwin's 32nd District Governor Jennifer Zhao. Jennifer initiated Project F.A.C.T.S which stands for Foster And Care Through Students. It is the 2010-2011 Governor’s Project and with the goal to educated and raise money for organizations helping foster children and provide guidance through mentoring. Their rally was held at Knotts Berry Farm's Independence Hall. All of the Kiwins from Southern California chapters attended. I honestly had no idea what to expect, but this was one of the most exciting events I have ever attended. The different chapters were so enthusiastic, and I am so happy to have had the chance to share my storyand the foundation I champion "Luggage of Love" with these amazing young volunteers. Thank you so much to Kiwins for having me as a speaker and for opening your heart to children such as myself. It is important that these children not be forgotten. Thanks again for doing your part!

No comments:

Post a Comment