Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Interview with Dr. Bunny Vreeland


I was honored to be asked to be a guest on the Dr. Bunny radio show on KKZZ AM 1400 today. Dr. Bunny Vreeland is a Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. She was so sweet and in our time together I was able to share my personal story as well as learn a little more about hypnotherapy and the positive effects it can have on people. After my airtime with her was up the owners of the McGrath Family Farms were interviewed by Dr. Bunny. They shared information about their farms, yummy veggies and fruits, and their pumpkin patch with the listeners. The neatest part about their farm is that it is 100% organic. They also gave us a fresh organic pumpkin to take home! Thank you Dr. Bunny for letting me share my story with your listeners, it was a pleasure to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment