Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2011 California International Pageant


This weekend was the 2011 California International Pageant held in Downey. This event was bittersweet for both my sister titleholders and myself. We got to stand on the other side of the competition and help all of the girls get ready for their different events. What made this pageant even more special was that my best friend, Meghan Lopez, was competing for the 2011 Miss California International title. I enjoyed spending time with her and watching her shine on the stage. I was so proud of her top 10 placement and her community service award. Meghan, I truly am honored to be a part of your life and watch you dedicate your time daily to your platform without hesitation, you are a true inspiration. I also am so blessed to have a family who supports everything I do. Thank you so much mom, dad, Meggers, Hunter, Jaden, Michael, Papa, Carol, Uncle Timmy, and Aunt Cindy for attending this weekend and watching me crown the new titleholder. You all have helped me become the person I am today and for that I am grateful. Also a big thank you to my boyfriends mom, Marlene, for attending. I am glad I got to share this special evening with you, and that you got a sneak peek into my world of pageantry. Last but not least I want to thank the best director a princess could have, Eddie Peterson. Words cannot express my gratitude for the year of amazingness you gave to me. I have learned so much and grown in so many ways. The California International Pageant is without the best system around, we reign with style and grace. I am honored to have been a part of it. Eddie you will forever hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for everything. To all of the girls who competed you all looked stunning and your on stage performance was just as spectacular. Congratulations to the new 2011 California International titleholders; Courtney Critz - Jr. Miss California Intl., Mackenzie Carter - Miss Teen California Intl., Brittany Wagner - Miss California Intl., and Tiffany Ellison - Mrs. California Intl. Each of you ladies have an amazing year ahead of you with the most inspiring director- make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment