Friday, March 9, 2012

Broadway Grill located in Burlingame, California


While on my trip to Northern California I had the opportunity visit the most welcoming town of Burlingame. I got to pose in front of a beautiful car in a photo shoot, spend some time going through the shops and found the most amazing place to eat at. The Broadway Grill has the best rolls and their steaks are to die for. What is even more unique is the live Motown music that was played live while you dine. The band itself is located on a balcony that over looks the restaurant, and the singers walk through the establishment serenading the patrons. The music was hopping and the singers were on fire. Even my Papa was passed a mic and joined in on the nights festivities. It seemed like every customer in the building was like family. I felt so at home and met some amazing people. The best thing by far was their cheesecake- never have I had better! Overall this was a magnificent night that I will never forget. The town of Burlingame is one not to miss. Visit their website below:
www.broadwaygrill.biz





No comments:

Post a Comment