Sunday, February 20, 2011

Miss & Teen Hollywood USA Pageant


Yesterday I had the honor of being a judge at the Miss & Teen Hollywood USA Pageant. My fellow judges were a blast to be around and they made the entire experience a memorable one. The first area of competition was the panel interview that was held in the morning. What a hard job! I now understand the pressure that judges have on them in finding the right canidate for the title. That night the girls competed in the 3 other areas of competition; swimwear, formal wear and on-stage question. All of the contestants did a fabulous job but at the end of the night there can only be two titleholders. I am proud to announce that the new Miss Hollywood USA 2011 is Nia Sanchez and the new Miss Hollywood Teen USA 2011 is Chloe Keller. Congratulations ladies! Additionally I would like to thank the director of this amazing pageant, Toay, for asking me to judge and be a part of this amazing pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment