Friday, February 18, 2011

Hacienda Heights KIWINS


Today I spoke at Glen A Wilson High School in Hacienda Heights. Kiwins from several surrounding schools attended to hear about my background, the challenges I have faced, and the choices I have made not to be a statistic. This particular speaking engagement went really well. At one point it seemed like everyone had their hand up to ask a question. At the end of the event Luggage of Love implemented a coin collection jar program with the
different Kiwins groups in attendance. In total 25 jars were distributed. I am very excited about this program and can not wait to see its results. A big thanks to all those who attended and asked so many interesting questions. Thanks for taking the time to inquire and learn about how you can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment