Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year!


Hooray for the new year! It is bitter sweet saying good bye to 2010 as it was a year of memories that will last a lifetime. I was crowned Miss Teen California Intl 2010, Luggage of Love held its 1st Annual Car Show, I graduated in June, represented the Golden State of California at the National pageant in Chicago in July, and placed numerous pallets of luggage to shelters throughout California. This past year has to be one of the most memorable and eventful ones of my life. Luggage of Love grew tremendously and the substantial amount of opportunities I was given was incredible. I feel blessed to have been given a path that has led me to this point and I look forward to what the future holds. Although there are so many uncertainties in the world, there is one thing I know for sure...you have not heard the last of Luggage of Love or myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment