Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Juliana!


This weekend I traveled to Murrieta with my team of helpers to celebrate Juliana's Birthday Party. We spent the day at her beautiful home with her family and friends. Princess Juliana and her honored guests got their hair and makeup done. We sang rhymes, read books and played games. After a fun-filled day, we ate yummy cupcakes and the young ladies were elated to open their goodie bags that I had brought for each one of them. To my surprise when I got ready to leave I was presented with a trunk-load of luggage for Luggage of Love. And I was honored with a few kisses from the hansome young men as I left too. Thank you Princess Juliana for having me at your special birthday party, you are one amazing young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment