Monday, October 11, 2010

More Disneyland Luggage for Luggage of Love!


What a magical day today was! A few weeks back I purchased 100 pieces of adorable Disneyland luggage from The World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney for Luggage of Love. The cast members from the store who helped me in this endeavor that day all got together after I left and pitched in with their own money to buy the last 30 additional pieces of luggage as well as Micky Mouse key chains and post cards for Luggage of Love. Today I picked them all up and I honestly cannot thank them enough. This random act of kindness makes such a HUGE difference in the life of children across the state of Califonria. Words cannot express my gratitude, this was all so very humbling.

A BIG thank you to all of the contributing cast members:
Patsy, Megan, Jeff, Arya, Gino, Steven, Erika, Tommy, Terri, Anna, Diana, Robin, Xochitl, Pamela, Joey, Danny, Camie, and Jeimy

No comments:

Post a Comment