Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coachman Car Club Toy Drive for My Stuff Bags for the Holidays


I was happy that Amanda and her family were able to accompany me to the Coachman Car Club Toy Drive for My Stuff Bags. My Stuff Bags is a non-profit organization similar to Luggage of Love. They give duffle bags to children entering the system. Where I give them luggage to foster and shelter children who are in transition. "Skeeter" from Coachman Car Club did a fantastic job of organizing this toy drive. Many car enthusiast showed up to donate a unwrapped toy for this great cause. Amanda, her sister, myself and my siblings all brought a toy to donate to a child in need. Congratulation to the Coachman Car Club on a successful fundraiser that many children will surely benefit from this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment