Sunday, December 13, 2009

Camarillo Christmas Parade


Even though it was raining, I did not want to miss this parade. Not only was I representing the International Pageant System as a state titleholder but I also was being honored for being the Camarillo Youth Volunteer of the Year for 2009. I was so amazed at how many people came out and braved the weather for the parade. Children and adults lined the streets dressed in rain gear with umbrellas. All of the little girls along the parade route made me feel like a real princess and it was so heart warming to see their little eyes light up when I waved to them. Thanks again to the City of Camarillo for honoring me as the 2009 Youth Volunteer of the Year and recognizing my efforts with Luggage of Love. I am proud to be a part of this amazing City and all that it stands for.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment