Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camarillo Kiwanis Club

Today I was honored to have the opportunity to speak at one of my favorite clubs since winning the title of Miss Teen California International 2010. The Camarillo Kiwanis Club is an amazing organization that truly helps the youth in our community. When I first started my organization a year ago I hit many road blocks when asking for donations of money and luggage...but the Kiwanis Club did not turn their backs on me. Instead they opened up their arms wide and pulled me in tight. I cannot say enough great things about these individuals who inspire me to keep doing what I am doing. Thanks for the warm welcome, interesting jokes, funny stories, and the opportunity to learn about Kids Against Hunger International. Thank you for lunch and most of all for believing in me!


Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Camarillo Kiwanis Club
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment